We are committed to providing open, caring and proactive educational and vocational opportunities to young people who often struggle with the day-to-day activities of life.
- Every student who attends our program is treated with dignity and respect.
- We listen to them and behave in ways that let them know that they've been heard.
- We collaborate with them to make plans to achieve outcomes that are important to them.
- We have very real, honest, sometimes difficult conversations necessary to the identification of meaningful outcomes and the development of academic and personal success.
- We believe in our students.