Our Mission Statement:
Preparing learners for life . . . no matter what!
We are committed to providing open, caring, and proactive opportunities for young people so they can become the people they hope to be.
- We treat every student with dignity and respect.
- We listen to students and behave in ways that let them know that they've been heard.
- We collaborate with students to make plans and achieve outcomes that are important to them.
- We have very real, honest, and sometimes difficult conversations.
- We believe in our students.
- We are positive.
- We are relentlessly optimistic.